• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 2 MAR 2020

EO87

Yes, I think we'll get results this week.

I have absolutely no basis for thinking this. But I do.

Good luck to us :)
Haha this is all just a guessing game. Im not nearly as stressed out over this one as I was my SWO board previously. Guess its because other stuff has me preoccupied. Wife is currently 9 months pregnant, so hopefully I get 2 really great things here soon, Baby and OCS selection. But I'm gonna be happy with just my new little guy.

A-Aron

Haha this is all just a guessing game. Im not nearly as stressed out over this one as I was my SWO board previously. Guess its because other stuff has me preoccupied. Wife is currently 9 months pregnant, so hopefully I get 2 really great things here soon, Baby and OCS selection. But I'm gonna be happy with just my new little guy.

Congrats on the baby man! 2020 has been the craziest year in modern history so I’m sure your new baby will definitely be a sight for sore eyes.

On a side note, I saw a screenshot of my profile today:
Pro-board Status: In Session

I also have a feeling we will hear something by the end of the week (probably just wishful thinking).

At some point I feel like people are going to start placing bets on when the results are going to come out.

GodisGoodAlways

Trust the Process!

What coincidence! I am also awaiting for my 2nd baby this coming JUN2020 (wife is also pregnant). Let's get selected at the same time, that would really seal the deal. God willing :)