• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 16 SEPT 2019

exNavyOffRec

I don’t presume to know the inner workings of the selection process, but from what I can gather it looks like there were not enough billets to warrant a board this time. The billets that were available should roll into the December board.

I have seen this before, it was due to over-selection at the previous boards, at the time NRC gave the community the numbers to select and they went way over, so NRC was forced to cancel boards until it all worked itself out.

CowboyFan15

I have seen this before, it was due to over-selection at the previous boards, at the time NRC gave the community the numbers to select and they went way over, so NRC was forced to cancel boards until it all worked itself out.
From your experience, what should those that applied for this board do for the December board?

SRB138

From your experience, what should those that applied for this board do for the December board?
Ted Williams e-mailed my Chain of command and said to resubmit before 18 October and to update any paperwork you need too. For example, I'll have to redo my flight physical before I resubmit. Hope that helps!

exNavyOffRec

If they Pro-X you then you need to resubmit, in nearly all cases it is just as if the board was never scheduled and you wait for the board to happen. Your recruiter will let you know what you need to do, if anything is different.

exNavyOffRec

Ted Williams e-mailed my Chain of command and said to resubmit before 18 October and to update any paperwork you need too. For example, I'll have to redo my flight physical before I resubmit. Hope that helps!

That doesn't make sense, once cleared by N3M you are good, and if you need to resubmit that means they are rejecting the application, to me that isn't a great sign that the board could happen in December.

SRB138

That doesn't make sense, once cleared by N3M you are good, and if you need to resubmit that means they are rejecting the application, to me that isn't a great sign that the board could happen in December.
He said that the September Intel board was canceled, and to reapply and update any information that might be out of date by the time October 18th hits.

exNavyOffRec

He said that the September Intel board was canceled, and to reapply and update any information that might be out of date by the time October 18th hits.

That indicates they are giving everyone Pro-X which often means they don't know if there will be spots in the near future

alohse

Spoke to our detailer today who sits next to the IWC community manager. This board is still on. She was reviewing packages two days ago
Yes sorry for the confusion. I’m only applying for INTEL and that portion of the board has been canceled but the rest of IWC board is still active.

Crypto234

I was perusing the SWO boards and noticed some individuals had access to a list of people who's package made it to the SWO board. I do not want to presume anything, but do the IWC boards have the same list? I do not have access to it so I'm asking a question blind, but the site they refer to is: https://mpte.navy.deps.mil/sites/nrc/n3/n31/SitePages/Board

Not knowing the true status of the board is killing me. Just looking for a way to verify.

Joshua Saras

The INTEL portion of the September IWC board is still cancelled. Unless the OCS processors are mistaken, which I doubt, here is their response:

"The INTEL board for September, 2019 is canceled. The IWC Program Manager received the September 2019 INTEL board cancellation notice from Captain Richardson."

also...

"Captain Richardson is the Senior Officer Community Manager for all of the IWC Officer designators. She may be reviewing OCS packages sent for the other IWC designators."

That is straight from Mr. Williams. If you have questions, I would contact the OCS processors. They have been helpful throughout both of my package submissions.