• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 10 JUN 2019

It’s crazy how everyone is finding out now I thought we would hear beginning of July
Have you heard anything? Also for the recruiters/more experienced members, should civilian and non-active navy applicants expect to get a call from our recruiter? And is it something we have to remind them to check, or will they be notified about our results

Have you heard anything? Also for the recruiters/more experienced members, should civilian and non-active navy applicants expect to get a call from our recruiter? And is it something we have to remind them to check, or will they be notified about our results
I called my recruiter and he hasn’t heard anything about my package yet.

scs_mh60

Congratulations!! I'm going IP, you?
Congrats to you also. So that makes 3 IP PRORECs on this thread.

Did you apply to any other designators? I applied to 3 and they didn't mention my other 2. I wonder if I didn't get PROREC'd for them or they just haven't released those yet. My BOL account had no info. Either way, I'll gladly accept IP.

BubbleRed

Today my recruiter said nothing is posted on my Intel application.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's looking like the folks reporting their results today are all IP. Hang in there, y'all.

Last edited:

exNavyOffRec

Did you apply to any other designators? I applied to 3 and they didn't mention my other 2. I wonder if I didn't get PROREC'd for them or they just haven't released those yet. My BOL account had no info. Either way, I'll gladly accept IP.

In the past if you applied for several designators within the IWC they would only give a Y for one, now if a person applied for SWO, SWO, and SNA it would have been possible to get a pro rec Y for all 3.

EmmGee

I didn't apply for any other designators.

CW_Davis

Congrats to all who have been selected thus far! I sadly got the call the I was non-select for CW. Was told I had to wait 6 months before I can attempt again. Am pretty bummed considering the amount of effort and time that has been put into the process.

Congrats! Good to hear that Intel results are coming out. Just for future reference, do you mind if I ask about your stats?
Thank you! and I have listed my relevant stats in my profile, the only thing I left out was the DLAB (defense language aptitude battery) which I scored a 146 on. Best of luck!