• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 10 JUN 2019

BubbleRed

Professional recommendation is the initial step to heading to Newport. the board will either give you a PROREC Y (yes) or N (no). Checking the previous March IWC board thread will give a rough idea of when the last group found out and the timeline to ship out. Don't apologize. This is what we are all on this site for.

Suberov

I'm not sure what you mean by being professionally recommended... I got letters of recommendation from professors, one from a former NUWC administrator, and one from an active CMC. But no recommendations from the board yet? Sorry for my ignorance.
No worries. Welcome to the waiting party. Your test scores and GPA are impressive so between now and 1st week of July you can get up to speed on what's to come. Best of luck.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I had thought they axed the SWO options for OCS candidates and only was having USNA/NROTC go that route, could have been a short term thing, but for a while it seemed that the word wasn't out to the OR's, @RecruitingGuru might remember that or shed some better light on it.

ROTC/USNA must not have used their SWO-IWC options and pushed back spots to navy recruiting.