• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

It's happened Again, Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
lizard said:
So let me guess...anyone who riots now is WEIRD? And you're going to be a future Naval Officer? You're really going to represent the Naval service well. The best that America has to offer.

What the????

lizard

Yeah...when an American is about to be beheaded, no one cracks a joke. No one even dares crack a joke. And that's the way it should be. BUt if it's a person from a WEIRD country, then it's fine. It's actually a funny situation. Maybe they'll send in their KARATE tanks. (JAP country? You defintiely pass the test for representing our country well.)

You know what? You guys are all full of hot air. All these posts about your chracter, honor, duty, courage...blah blah blah. Your posts about you REAL candidates being better than the fakers because they quit during OCS. Just a bunch of crap.

You guys disgust me and WILL eventually shame this great country of ours. I'm glad I read through this site. Now at least I know what kind of PEOPLE will eventually be leading our armed forces...and bring it down.

I admire all of you who truly are joining the Navy for honorable reasons and who represent the very best of America. You guys truly are great role models for us all. But for the disgusting few wannabes...who only want to surf the web and write how great they are and play soldier....instead of ACTUALLY being one...you disgrace all the great members of our armed forces.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
*ding ding ding* No hear this. We have a troll. That is all. *ding ding ding*.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
lizard said:
You guys disgust me and WILL eventually shame this great country of ours. I'm glad I read through this site. Now at least I know what kind of PEOPLE will eventually be leading our armed forces...and bring it down.

I admire all of you who truly are joining the Navy for honorable reasons and who represent the very best of America. You guys truly are great role models for us all. But for the disgusting few wannabes...who only want to surf the web and write how great they are and play soldier....instead of ACTUALLY being one...you disgrace all the great members of our armed forces.

Again... who are you? And why are you speaking? Surf the web and write about how great we are? Who said anything about how great we are? And who are you to be talking? What have you done?

lizard

What we don't riot here? (Especially after sports teams win championships. Wait a minute...aren't they college kids too?) Or shall I say disobedience. We're weird too? I'm not trying to say we're better or they're better. The opinion is this...you guys are suppose to be representingthe most honorable armed force in the world, and yet from your posts or...jokes....you sound like a bunch of immature brats who belong in a frat house more than behind the controls of million dollar hardware. I think jokes are funny too....but it just sounds like if this guy were from the States you guys wouldn't be joking around like that and talking crap about people from their home state.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
lizard said:
What we don't riot here? (Especially after sports teams win championships. Wait a minute...aren't they college kids too?)

What are you on? Get off it! And I know a little bit about rioters. I go to University of Maryland... you know... we burned down our city after we lost in the Final Four in 2001 and we burned it again when we won National Championchips in 2002.

Quiet up there little belligerent one.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ignore him young padawan. Look at his post count. He's here to start sh!t. Look at his comments. Apparently we're a bunch of death mongerers on this board, you know, we just want to see the blood of foreigners spilled. It doesn't matter to us that Italians and Japanese and now South Koreans have been kidnapped. Who cares about them really? We're just jingoist Americans here, don't give a damn about anyone else.

If you'd ever actually been near one of those riots, you'd know that they were NOT your average sports riots. I wouldn't call completely taking over a public academic facility over, then barricading yourself inside(my friend's brother claimed it was a great time to score a quickie with radical chicks) and getting tear gassed and beaten into the ground by cops in full riot gear a run of the mill "riot." Those guys locked themselves in for anywhere from weeks to days. The whole educational system in all but the best schools was shot b/c it became impossible to run the schools properly.

And no we don't riot over here...and they don't do it over there any more either. Not by that standard. They rioted for socio-political reform, and got it. Just like how there were riots HERE for racial and gay rights reform. When they got it, the riots stopped...for example, there was a peaceful rally recently. No rioting.

And I guess this just re-emphasizes the point that we need to be careful what you say in public.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Huge difference between peaceful protest, civil disobedience, and the such, than there is rioting. That's for sure. A riot is also different than an uprising. Fighting your idiotic government and stealing and looting are different things.

ET-Mike

A-Pool Junkie
I had a lizard at one point, we used to dress him up in a little pink dress and parade him around, and we would LAAUUUGGGHHHH....oh, the good ole' days of the lizard parade....what were we talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.