• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

It's happened Again, Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

H20man

Drill baby drill!
they are trying the "lets kill a few foreigners and they will leave tactic".... unfortunate for them its not going to work, unfortunatly for us we have ppl being kidnapped and executed.

There hasn't been serious college rioting since...about the early 90's. And most of those kids were from the crappy schools. ;)

Maybe it's just not cool anymore.

Ah I miss the faint smell of tear gas in the summer.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Maybe they'll send South Korean Marines in to kick some ass. Them boys are FIERCE.

lizard

S.Koreans are weird though. They will probably riot... their college kids love rioting.

So let me guess...anyone who riots now is WEIRD? And you're going to be a future Naval Officer? You're really going to represent the Naval service well. The best that America has to offer.

viv

Midshipman 4/Trash
Simma down!!
I think Vette was just trying to make a joke.

um...yeah. Rioting is generally considered unacceptable social behavior. There's a different between a riot and a protest. Riots involve breaking shiot.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
lizard said:
So let me guess...anyone who riots now is WEIRD? And you're going to be a future Naval Officer? You're really going to represent the Naval service well. The best that America has to offer.

Rioting has NEVER been acceptable. Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.