• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

It's happened Again, Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizard

I guess now we are giving out IP addresses and such as the moderator. I wonder if that's part of the job description. And I wonder if that's enough to get you tossed. If you are going to ban me from this site then fine, just don't threaten me through a personal message then sick the rest of your posse on me through a public post. I sure hope this isn't the way your job description was written up.

And by the way, no one has answered my LEGITIMATE questions. And what have I done for my country? In addition to paying my taxes I always try to represent her people the best I can. BTW - I'm also allowed to have a DIFFERENT opinion than everyone else here on this thread. No threats...just opinions.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Well, atleast Lizard pays her taxes. And nobody said you weren't allowed a different opinion... We just don't want to hear it. I'm sure there is another forum that you could go to and other people you could pick fights with.

We didn't make fun of people getting their heads cut off. If you look, the whole purpose of this thread is to show disgust at the beheadings of multiple Americans.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Maybe they think that their tactic isn't working too well any more. Terrorists usually don't negotiate and "agree" to stuff. I thought the whole aim of terrorism was to provoke a response in some way. I remember reading somewhere last week that there was this intercepted message from that al-zarqawi a$$ bandit - something about how he was saying that the situation dosen't look good and that they're running out of people. Well anyhow, I would imagine that this won't be the last case of threatening to behead someone.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
All you can do is drive on. The mission needs to be completed.

As for running out of people.... think about it... The Iraqis see the people that stand up get killed. Maybe they begin to think "this might not be that good of an idea."

Cate

Pretty much invincible
I'm interested in knowing if this is related to the death of those four Saudi al Qaeda leaders (which smells a little bit funny to me anyway). Maybe they actually did have Saudi support, as they once claimed, but are now discovering that their support system is gone and they've got to change their way of doing things. Regardless, I'm really glad that Kim Sun-il has another day.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
I think that we're donig a good job of cutting them all down. Every time they come up to the surface to make new demands or to kidnap or to launch an attack, etc. they just get put in the spotlight to get killed next. bin laden was making all kinds of statements and coordinating attacks and we kept pounding him. Ever since he's been quiet its been harder to find where he's at. I think that all of these terrorist "leaders" are starting to run out of their little pawns to use and that they're not recruiting more as fast as they would like to. They'll probably have to start communication soon with other groups if they want their cause to go on. And if they start communicating we can find them. They're also starting to run out of places to hide in the world. Some of these events that we hear about in the news are tragic of course, but I think that the US and other partners are doing a heck of a job systematically destroying them.

zuggerat

lizard u have to chill out, do you know me AT ALL? or my attitude towards my country or the armed forces? you're going to judge my personality as well as my entire career performance based solely on the location in my user bio? i think you need to calm down a little bit, this isnt the Senate, we're all just kidding around and shootin' the sh!t

No flaming, just trying to get a point across

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
zuggerat said:
lizard u have to chill out, do you know me AT ALL? or my attitude towards my country or the armed forces? you're going to judge my personality as well as my entire career performance based solely on the location in my user bio? i think you need to calm down a little bit, this isnt the Senate, we're all just kidding around and shootin' the sh!t

No flaming, just trying to get a point across

If JAP means "Jewish American Princess" in your tagline, then I bet that's a source of confusion. I never even HEARD that term until 2 years ago. It's not a common term for most people.

zuggerat

any who lives in NY/Long island or goes to suny binghamton knows what im talkin about... in closing i appologize, but there's no reason for lizard to go crazy like that

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, that's a VERY localized term. But you're right, he/she flew off the hook.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Getting back to this thread...

Pentagon: South Korean hostage beheaded

Iraqi insurgents beheaded the South Korean civilian they were holding hostage, the Pentagon said today. The insurgents, in a video broadcast Sunday, had given South Korea 24 hours to cancel plans to send 3,000 additional troops to Iraq, threatening to behead Kim if it did not.

zuggerat

i think we need to dispatch OMEGA TEAM!!!! and where ever they go theres a marching band following them around blasting "ballad of the green berets"

pineapplehead

BDCP Crypto, OCS - July 9, 2005
I would like to preface my remarks with a "please don't get mad at me".

Lizard had a point, even if he went about stating it in the wrong way. When I read the first fews posts in this forum, it seemed like the posters were laughing at and making fun of a South Korean being beheaded, which is really bad behavior coming from anybody, not just members or hopeful members of our military. I'm going on the assumption that the remarks were not intended to be disrepectful to the man whose life is on the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.