• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Is MS Flight Sim worth it for T-6B?

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Doesn't that guy know if you pedal turn, you can go faster?
I remember you had to be pointing in one direction if you were going to shoot the tank but a different one if you wanted to shoot the jet. I don't remember if the arcade game was the same way.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I remember you had to be pointing in one direction if you were going to shoot the tank but a different one if you wanted to shoot the jet. I don't remember if the arcade game was the same way.

You could also strafe the BB people. But the true secret was pointing the opposite way you were going so you could shoot up at the jet. You can go ahead and give me my SWTI patch now.

RoarkJr.

Kicking off the new year with a flight to KOXR in MSFS with the T-45C. Been using PilotEdge recently too, really enjoying it.

Attachments

• D24FC0BE-5D7A-4388-8175-319160DF7459.jpeg
    D24FC0BE-5D7A-4388-8175-319160DF7459.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 119

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
For those willing to drop the dough, some buddies and I in the pool for primary have been alternating between running CAIs/Hollywood checklist at the static sims and flying the Hollywood checklist on the FliteAdvantage T-6 for XP11. Our gaggle seems to think it's worth the money, at least.