• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Is MS Flight Sim worth it for T-6B?

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
Yes I do play the A-10 mostly, and I dabble in the F-15C. Luckily DCS is currently working on making a F-18, but if I had to guess, current SNA/SNFO applicants probably have a better chance of flying a real F-18 before the DCS one is released. :rolleyes:

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
It's going to be the Legacy. A 3rd party developer was working on the Rhino but they went under.

Well thanks for the great responses everyone. I kept doing the profsits and actually ended up getting scheduled for my first 2 sims. Both went very well.

Thanks again everyone!

RoarkJr.

Thread resurrection just to show what VR sims are capable of. I have the flite advantage t6b software. Flying with course rules and checklists open (or whatever else you want, it essentially mirrors your desktop) has been a blast.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Are there pine tree killing tractors displayed to go along with the controlled burns? What about the smell of Champion Paper Mill?
Which reminds me, hurricane season along the redneck riviera ended the day before yesterday (with a surprise cold snap that night- temperature even dipped a couple degrees below freezing!) which also sorta signals the end of controlled burn season. I just realized lower Alabama might have made it through this season without any controlled burns turning into wildfires. If there was one year when I would expect a real wild one...

Knock on wood, there are still 29 days left in #2020.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Let us not forget the random cruise missile that would cut through Area 2 from time to time.