• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IRR it is !!!

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
You won't commission without your medical package being complete. I speak from experience here.

Deere1450

pilot
You won't commission without your medical package being complete. I speak from experience here.

That's what my XO said, too. He thinks it will be a quick fix on my package and expects me to commission on time (but who knows). All of our SNAs are sill waiting for the thumbs up.

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
The "quick fix" I needed took an extra 4 weeks. YMMV, but don't be completely surprised if you don't commission until a bit after graduation.

ajohn921

pilot
None
I got my PRK waiver from NAMI (and I assume the ok for the rest of my medical package) about three weeks ago and received orders for an early June report day yesterday.

Hawk12

None
Still waiting on my PRK waiver... admin said "No news is good news" and has been saying it for weeks now.