• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IRR it is !!!

GoPack3790

pilot
When are we supposed to be hearing the news that there is no IRR/report dates from our units? I checked about a week ago and my adviser said she hasn't heard anything besides SWO and Subs not having IRR.

cameron172

pilot
I got a call from my advisor today asking when I wanted to report to Pensacola. He gave me the choice between May 10 and June 15 or between Sept 20 and November (date?) if we have a reason, like plans for leave in my case. We'll see what the detailer actually gives me. He confirmed with me that no 1390/70 types are being put on IRR this year.

gparks1989

pilot
Contributor
I've got Sept 28th....some basket leave over the summer and maybe some summer courses to keep myself busy.

mid1510

I've got Sept 28th....some basket leave over the summer and maybe some summer courses to keep myself busy.

How do you know that is your date for sure? We got an email to request dates, but my LT said its definitely not for sure until we have orders in hand.

gparks1989

pilot
Contributor
Just going off of what my LT said...I'm sure there is the usual caveat of not knowing until I know. I would rather go earlier, however, my sister's wedding is in August and I want to be able to go...so hanging around here is probably the safest bet.

GoPack3790

pilot
Has anyone selected for SNA found out from NAMI yet if they are good to go? From what I've been hearing, I'm not going to get orders until I'm cleared from NAMI and that could be anytime between now and graduation.

cameron172

pilot
Has anyone selected for SNA found out from NAMI yet if they are good to go? From what I've been hearing, I'm not going to get orders until I'm cleared from NAMI and that could be anytime between now and graduation.

Yes. I got word today from my LT that I'm medically cleared. Orders have been "trickling" in for the SNA and SNFO types graduating this spring.

Deere1450

pilot
My medical is "delayed". I blame it on the Air Farce. Did my medical at Davis Monthan. During the written to print out transcription of my medical, someone decided to make my left eye 20/25 instead of 20/17. Had to do another eye exam. None of our SNAs have order yet, though. Commission in May.