• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

incentive rides

MigF4

Hi guys,

I got a VIP ride in #7 @ NAF El Centro in March 2006 , it was the best ride I have ever had.....:hot_anima

Cheers from a cold Germany,

Mick

7aw.jpg

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Welcome to the forum MigF4. How'd you bag a ride, are you German Airforce?

Rubiks06

pilot
I was under the impression they still did incentive rides. For some of the enlisted maintainers. My old roomate got one for getting marine of the quarter or something like that.

I got one as a mid cruise two summers ago and had to pretty much beg for it. They didnt want 200 mids all asking for rides but I managed to get all the paperwork done in the two days i had to. Flew with VFA-106 in oceana when i showed up in the ready room they actually thought i was an enlisted maintainer looking for a ride. So, i could be wrong but i think they still do real (non mid/ college student) incentive rides.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Done. I know anything that doesn't require 100K pounds of gas to do or a plane full of O-6s in the back is too "scary." ;)

e6bflyer

Used to Care
pilot
Done. I know anything that doesn't require 100K pounds of gas to do or a plane full of O-6s in the back is too "scary." ;)

Your hovering machines with no wings scare and intimidate me.

copyofcavemanlawyer22ku.jpg

Seriously, though, there is just something wrong about doing 95% of my flying below 10,000 ft and taking off with less gas than I used to burn just starting engines. That and students trying to kill me.