• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I'm being cheated I tell you, cheated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rondebmar

Ron "Banty" Marron
pilot
Contributor
No shit!:) Popcorn anyone?

Steve

popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

Here ya go, Steve...bring us out a beer, will ya?!?

Mos

None
Do you guys really think ridiculing me online will accomplish anything? If my thoughts and opinions are different from yours then just ignore me. Part of being mature is knowing how to deal with people's opinions and values even when they are different from your own. There is no need to send me comments calling me names and cursing at me, we are not teenagers. You guys think I'm an idiot and that's fine, but since I never hurled insults at anyone here I feel like I deserve the same treatment. I think you guys are weak minded but I will never insulted you because of that. An idiot or a naive person is a human being afterall. That is only my opinion, if you guys want to keep sending me comments and posting threads to mock me, by all means, continue to do so.

Even well-educated people can be blindsided by their own self-bias. Richard Heuer, a former CIA director, wrote an excellent book with a discussion related to this, The Psychology of Intelligence Analysis. You really should reread what you've written and consider what you write to others, even on the internet. You try come across like you think you're logical and reasonable. Maybe you're as intelligent and well-intentioned as you want everyone to think, but quite honestly, nobody here is convinced that your actions here demonstrate it.

Reactions: E26

Flugelman

Contributor
IF you commission, (BIG IF), when you check into your first command go down to the Goat Locker and tell them how fucked up you think they are from your vast experience. They'll be glad to see you... :eek::D:(

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Do you guys really think ridiculing me online will accomplish anything? If my thoughts and opinions are different from yours then just ignore me. Part of being mature is knowing how to deal with people's opinions and values even when they are different from your own. There is no need to send me comments calling me names and cursing at me, we are not teenagers. You guys think I'm an idiot and that's fine, but since I never hurled insults at anyone here I feel like I deserve the same treatment. I think you guys are weak minded but I will never insulted you because of that. An idiot or a naive person is a human being afterall. That is only my opinion, if you guys want to keep sending me comments and posting threads to mock me, by all means, continue to do so.

Yes.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
This is a PERFECT example of one of the types of priors I mentioned in the other OCS thread. This guy is the BAD prior.

srqwho

pilot
Jeez. This guys needs to be on the receiving end of a Terry Tate commercial. I don't want to point fingers or what not, but don't ORs have to endorse candidates? I mean, the OR can say "thanks but no thanks" if you're a tool right? But I guess some people can put on a show when need be. It's too bad that interviews aren't a mandatory part of the app process...

"No No, shut your mouth. Now you're just coming off stupid."

brownshoe

Contributor
IF you commission, (BIG IF), when you check into your first command go down to the Goat Locker and tell them how fucked up you think they are from your vast experience. They'll be glad to see you... :eek::D:(

No shit! Those guys need all the help they can get!;)

Steve

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
O.K. ... I was gonna' put up a poll about whether or not Cinquain is one fucked up dude or not ... but I think the jury is already in on that score ... :)

Soooooooooo ... let's just close down this sorry, sorry thread right now -- even though it HAS provided some comedic relief ... lest anyone go crazy.

HEY CINQUAIN!!! ARE YOU OUT THERE??? ARE YOU FUCKING LISTENING ???

Your 'potential' future Bruddahs in 'da USN don't like your shit ... and your shit is weak.

87784996.jpg
lockedfi.jpg

Locked. We'll have to look elsewhere for 'amusement' .. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.