• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I'm being cheated I tell you, cheated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
Is that pic in his profile actually this D-bag?

I think it was pulled off of another forum of which he was a member/braggart/assclown.

BTW Cinquain I am very disappointed in you; you are not living up to your namesake. I expect every post from this point forward to utilize an increasing syllable count in the first four lines, namely two in the first, four in the second, six in the third, and eight in the fourth, before returning to two syllables on the last line. Your rhythm thus far is deplorable at best so I suggest you get your act together and channel those emotions otherwise there is just no way that you will ever get published.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If bashing me online will sastify you people, feel free to do so.

Careful what you wish for....oops, too late!

@Cinq - There is a difference between bashing and people trying to give you a clue in the thread, via PM (including me) and via reputation.

@others - As a Mod, I can access his reputation comments and being out of action with the flu is no fun, but reading the now 32 comments gave me numerous opportunities to smile, if not choke with laughter. Thank you for your support!

@cinq - You are now be in the running for top spot in negative rep points for a single thread joining superstars like RickRoss27 (and his aliases), NotquiteLeet and the infamous Skeetman (and his aliasies) and Knobbzy.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Poetry

BTW Cinquain I expect every post from this point forward to utilize an increasing syllable count in the first four lines, namely two in the first, four in the second, six in the third, and eight in the fourth, before returning to two syllables on the last line.

Would this qualify as a cinquain?

Cinquain should
never post when high
as it tends to piss off
old flyers on this thread and makes for
bad vibes:idea_125:

Naahhh, I never could get this poetry thing down...
BzB

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
automotivatorx.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Weird...

This thread may well set a record for both + and - reps! I guess that can be a good or bad thing depending on your point of view.:icon_brav
BzB

E26

The future of Naval Aviation.

I suggest you all check out the Guido HOF on the link I provided above. There's a pleasant surprise there :D

cinqv.jpg

QuagmireMcGuire

Kinder and Gentler
@others - As a Mod, I can access his reputation comments and being out of action with the flu is no fun, but reading the now 32 comments gave me numerous opportunities to smile, if not choke with laughter. Thank you for your support!

Shit. That's seriously gangsta right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.