• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I'm being cheated I tell you, cheated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go Horns

I could really care less about airwarriors or the egos of those who run it. It is probably the least professional site Ive seen for the military community, and nothing more than a conglomerate of trolls with oversized egos.

For those who don't have a login on USNavyOCS, a little AirWarriors love from notquiteleet.

PR1 H

Perpetually fixing cranial/rectal inversions
Man, in a sick, sadistic way, I hope the idiot OP does get through OCS, does get through flight school, and does get anything involving torso harnesses... and lastly... comes into MY fuckin loft. By his attitude, lack of respect for anyone that knows WTF they are talking about and his "I know everything because I did 4 years" way of thinking... I would have fun hanging him.

Little known tip for the new guys... if you don't listen to your rigger and smash your marble sack during hang checks... we'll leave you up there an thoroughly check everything else before those pain straps. THEN we'll notice something doesn't look right. :) Yes.. PR's can be some of the most evil bastards you'll ever meet if you piss us off.

4 years is a drop in the bucket and minimal commitment. Wonder if he's going to take that to the O side with him.

Cinquain

Banned
Do you guys really think ridiculing me online will accomplish anything? If my thoughts and opinions are different from yours then just ignore me. Part of being mature is knowing how to deal with people's opinions and values even when they are different from your own. There is no need to send me comments calling me names and cursing at me, we are not teenagers. You guys think I'm an idiot and that's fine, but since I never hurled insults at anyone here I feel like I deserve the same treatment. I think you guys are weak minded but I will never insulted you because of that. An idiot or a naive person is a human being afterall. That is only my opinion, if you guys want to keep sending me comments and posting threads to mock me, by all means, continue to do so.

DukeAndrewJ

Divo without a division
Contributor
There is no need to send me comments calling me names and cursing at me, we are not teenagers. You guys think I'm an idiot and that's fine, but since I never hurled insults at anyone here I feel like I deserve the same treatment. I think you guys are weak minded but I will never insulted you because of that. An idiot or a naive person is a human being afterall. That is only my opinion, if you guys want to keep sending me comments and posting threads to mock me, by all means, continue to do so.

and you could have just let the thread die....

FlyinSpy

Mongo only pawn, in game of life...
Contributor
Shit. That's seriously gangsta right there.

Yep, but not as gangsta as $17.... :)

BTW, great thread - I needed a good laugh today!

633538024635823293-17dollarsgangsta.jpg

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
True

Little known tip for the new guys... if you don't listen to your rigger and smash your marble sack during hang checks... we'll leave you up there an thoroughly check everything else before those pain straps.

Ah yes, I learned early on:
Play nicey w/Jet Mechs - engines always go zoom zoom
w/AE/ATs - electrons go to right places
w/AMs - no hyd leekys
w/AOs - bombs go boom boom
w/PRs - my seat/chute WORKED!
w/AKs - nah, parts still NIS
BzB:D

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Do you guys really think ridiculing me online will accomplish anything? If my thoughts and opinions are different from yours then just ignore me. Part of being mature is knowing how to deal with people's opinions and values even when they are different from your own. There is no need to send me comments calling me names and cursing at me, we are not teenagers. You guys think I'm an idiot and that's fine, but since I never hurled insults at anyone here I feel like I deserve the same treatment. I think you guys are weak minded but I will never insulted you because of that. An idiot or a naive person is a human being afterall. That is only my opinion, if you guys want to keep sending me comments and posting threads to mock me, by all means, continue to do so.

Hmm, you've done your share of insulting people here and elsewhere and invited more by this post (perhaps you forgot your invitation):

lol I find you guys very amusing. Weak minded individuals that will always think with their emotions and not with their brain. If bashing me online will sastify you people, feel free to do so.

Regardless, I sent you a PM to clue you in as an adult. You ignored it as well as others that my fellow Moderators sent you. Feel free to correspond via PM, but you're done calling people here weakminded. Take some time off and think about it.

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Cinquain, You put your crank out to be stepped on. Your attitude sucks. You think you are entitled to be a Navy officer. You are not. I don't care what school you are attending, how much it costs, or how much you feel inconvenienced for the delay. I have done your job and stood your watches all over the world. It's not that hard.

There are tons of good sailors out there and good candidates that would gladly step up in your place with good attitudes.

You better get attitude in check. I am certainly not weak minded. You have already put enough identifiable info about yourself online. You publicly stated you think the Navy is just another job. You've publicly stated you want to go around your recruiter to make progress on your package. You've publicly stated your college and major. You publicly stated your prior enlisted. You've publicly told a retired commissioned officer to save the "JoeNavy" stuff. You think you're invisible?? I bet you're going through NRD New York.

Cease and desist your tirades and tantrums. I'm tired of your childish behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.