• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I like cake

Status
Not open for further replies.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Patmack18 said:
Physicx... I've read your posts on this board and another... you post the most irrelevant an incoherent topics... and innundate the boards with them... whats your deal?

in the vein of truly random posts....I LIKE CAKE!

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
cake-leaves-byKathieWestlund.JPG

perchul

I'm a pie man myself, cake is far from my most favorite confectionary delight. Pies are meatier, and more substantitive like me.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Gack..hack...ptooooiiii

jouglycake.jpg

Ugly Cack!!

HueyCobra8151

pilot
I don't know what this picture means...

But I found it when I did a google image search for cake. So from now on, when I think Propstop, I will think bald guy with a goatee making weird hand motions.

cake.gif

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
HueyCobra8151 said:
So from now on, when I think Propstop, I will think bald guy with a goatee making weird hand motions.
I'm not bald....

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Do any of you guys know how or if it is even possible for me to lateral transfer to being a cake? I heard that like 5 guys a year get selected to re-deisgnate as cakes. You have to have a degree in culinary arts or hospitality (Bach of Science, of course).

Personally, I would love to go Bundt Cake, I heard they get all the chicks and can have the baker frost them with cool thunderbolts and a callsign like "Tasty" or maybe "Dee-lish".

I know that the AF has cakes too, but I heard they are really soft and a little too sweet. I don't think I could hack it as a USMC cake, being inside an MRE for years on end would be too hard.

My cousin's best friend was an eclaire for the Army, but he was a Warrant. Does the Navy do this?

ocjams

hey Zab,

what percentage of people get cakes? Cuz I saw this cool Tom Cruise movie once and now I wanna be a cake too!! PM me if you've got the cake gouge!

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
But is it true that you can't wear glasses to be a cake? I heard that you can get laser surgery but my buddy told me it's just a rumor. If this is so, I want to go be a Pie.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
No eye surgery, but if your vision isn't as good, you can be a pie. But I heard chicks don't dig pie as much.

BAH DUM BUM BUM

Status
Not open for further replies.