• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I like cake

Status
Not open for further replies.

makana

I wake up in the morning & I piss excellence.
pilot
zab1001 said:
Do any of you guys know how or if it is even possible for me to lateral transfer to being a cake? I heard that like 5 guys a year get selected to re-deisgnate as cakes. You have to have a degree in culinary arts or hospitality (Bach of Science, of course).

Personally, I would love to go Bundt Cake, I heard they get all the chicks and can have the baker frost them with cool thunderbolts and a callsign like "Tasty" or maybe "Dee-lish".

I know that the AF has cakes too, but I heard they are really soft and a little too sweet. I don't think I could hack it as a USMC cake, being inside an MRE for years on end would be too hard.

My cousin's best friend was an eclaire for the Army, but he was a Warrant. Does the Navy do this?
Zab,
I gotta hand it to you, I didn't think this ridiculous thread would make it out of the gate but you have given me new hope that you can still be a P-3 pilot despite being a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Zab, chicks totally dig pies. Cakes are too moist and fluffy... The pies, lemme tell you are warm, firm, and oftentimes, contain just the right about of fruitiness!

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
48 hours, no sleep, going strong...

and didn't you know? the Webmaster was the "Klinger" of his old squadron...

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
I had the laser surgery for Cake and put in for Cake, Pie and Muffin...was only picked up for Muffin. Does anyone have any info on Muffin School or what a Muffin does?

How many Muffin slots does the Navy open each year? What are the precentage breakdowns btwn Academy, NROTC, OCS and BDCP????

DanMa1156

pilot
Contributor
It's not fair! The Academy and NROTC guys get all the Muffin slots! OCS really gets ripped on them. But I mean, really, who wants the muffin spots? Long hours, crappy bosses, people say it's a self-induced torture. Good thing I am shooting for the pie spots, and then laterally transfer to cake (maybe) after I get my eyes fixed.

DanMa1156

pilot
Contributor
Does anyone know about the living conidtions I can get for Primary Cake/Pie School? Or what the BAH is?

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
9326dd10.jpg
helicopter%20cake.jpg

No matter what you select, you'll love it!

cake1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.