• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I like cake

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Tripp said:
Mmm...boobies and dessert... :drool_125 :bigeyes_1

alilarter.jpg

Who is that woman and where is that from? She's F*ing hot!!!!! Anyways, in response to prop stop... you've created a boob and cake loving thread. I don't think there's a better thread on this here internet! :tongue2_1

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
DanMav1156 said:
Who is that woman and where is that from? She's F*ing hot!!!!! Anyways, in response to prop stop... you've created a boob and cake loving thread. I don't think there's a better thread on this here internet! :tongue2_1

Wow...I must really be getting old. :eek:

To answer your question, Dan...that's Ali Larter in "Varsity Blues," quite possibly the most quotable movie in cinematic history. :icon_brav

Tweeder: B****s are all just panty droppers...you give 'em a Percocet, two Vicodin and a couple of beers and the panties drop. It's nice...very nice!

Mox: Tweeder...do you think you'll enjoy prison?

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
DanMav1156 said:

It is what's her face from Varsity Blues.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Long live random posts . . . this is even more entertaining than EngineGirl's beer thread . . .

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Wow, sorry guys. Yeah I was a little young for Varsity Blues when it came out and never seen it since. (I'm 18 now, so let the ripping on me begin.)

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Uh beer and Boobs is better
I cant believe I lent this post the credibility of my presence

Status
Not open for further replies.