• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

how to support boyfriend just starting OCS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tali264

LOL......yeah, Ghost and I could definitely help you out with that if you wanted Grouch. Wouldn't want you to be left out of the fun of getting interesting mail
mischievous_125.gif
tongue_125.gif

Aimee

oooooooh! Tali, will you promise to send me a dozen roses on Black Saturday? I think it will help me get through it all knowing I have your love and support.

tali264

Originally posted by Aimee
oooooooh! Tali, will you promise to send me a dozen roses on Black Saturday? I think it will help me get through it all knowing I have your love and support.
LOL, you bet. As long as someone is there with a camera taking pictures of everything they make you do because of it!
propeller_125.gif
Don't worry. If we send grouch something, you'll get the same. That way you can both enjoy the rewards
smgreen_125.gif

grouch

Nobody needs to send me a thing, I have that under control. I contacted a girl from suggerdaddy.com and she agreed to send me personal items, pictures ect. So unless my mail has a return address like "Bubbles" or something I won't open it!

Aimee

Tali - Send Grouch a pair of edible undies. Maybe I'll fail my PRT so I can get rolled outta Grouch's class!!!

grouch

Just make sure they are not made of beef jerky. As for you Lil Miss Aimee, you go ahead a fail you PRT just for me.

tali264

Originally posted by Aimee
Tali - Send Grouch a pair of edible undies.
hehe, he'd probably still be running by the time I got there!!! But wouldn't you just die laughing if that happened
slaphappy_125.gif

We should probably take this convo to ghost, grand, and my area so we don't get yelled at again
tapedshut_125.gif

ghost_ttu

MEGAN MEGAN MEGAN......Ok, got your attention. Sweetie, some of us are a bit ummmm lively. We know you are only wanting to do the very best that you can. Please take a smile with some of the things that are said. I think your OC will do fine and you, although it will not be easy, will do fine by him. It's good that you are wanting to get involved and informed as to what he is doing and what you can do to be involved. As for grouch, he is headed to OCS next month and the DI will take care of him for you, so don't you worry.

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

turboweeny

bouncy_125.gif
Grouch is ssssooooo sarcastic, you would think someone did not let him go to the bathroom on a long road trip. FAM's are going well, me like T34C

grouch

Yea that might of happened but somebody could have also puked on everything insight on a camping trip. Man I need to go order a number three with no lettuce or tomatos.

solenita72

SWO Wife
Commissioning was awesome....good to see him finish something that was so hard to go through, but he did it in 13 weeks!! On to the next step! Of course as soon as he was gone everything went crazy at home and a thousand issues came up, but even though, both of us made it. I think that people may not realize that it is hard for the service member, but also hard for the ones left at home. Thankfully we have a good relationship and are very open with each other, so we provided support for each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.