• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How long are you waiting to class up for API?

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Right now there is no wait for pilots, they are classing up as soon as they are done with IFS. If you don't need IFS, you will class up as soon as you get cleared by NAMI. I don't think there is much of a wait to speak of for FO's either; definately not the 6-9 months that people have seen in the past.

R

russellf54

Right now there is no wait for pilots, they are classing up as soon as they are done with IFS. If you don't need IFS, you will class up as soon as you get cleared by NAMI. I don't think there is much of a wait to speak of for FO's either; definately not the 6-9 months that people have seen in the past.
Thanks for the reply!

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Wow! Was that recently? (I'll be headed to Pensacola sometime in January-Feb.)

Probably not, seeing how he has NFO wings under his username......unless of course he is a P-3 FO, in which case he could have been in API like a month and a half ago :)

R

russellf54

Probably not, seeing how he has NFO wings under his username......unless of course he is a P-3 FO, in which case he could have been in API like a month and a half ago :)
Very observant. I can't see all that while reading this forum from my phone :). Thanks

Scruff

None
Contributor
No wait for Pilots or FOs for API. No wait for primary either at all locations...Well maybe Vance?

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
I wasn't saying it was a good thing!

Hey, you didn't say it was a bad thing either. . .I think it's a great thing. Only having to wait two weeks to class up for API, and then less than a week for Primary. . .I won't complain at all. I wouldn't mind a couple weeks for advanced, but hey, I won't complain if I get classed up for that pretty quickly too.

IRfly

None
Hey, you didn't say it was a bad thing either. . .I think it's a great thing. Only having to wait two weeks to class up for API, and then less than a week for Primary. . .I won't complain at all. I wouldn't mind a couple weeks for advanced, but hey, I won't complain if I get classed up for that pretty quickly too.

Repeat after me: Pool time is happy time.