• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How does rep points work?

MasterBates

I know green=good (why cant NATOPS be that simple)

red = bad

What does BLUE mean, and are there any other colors?

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
there is a thread on this but blue (I think it is gray) is that they do not have power to affect your rep yet

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
I read the above mentioned thread, but I still am scratching my head when it comes to the number next to rep power compared to the number of green boxes. What does the number and the boxes have to do with rep altering power?

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
power is how much your hits nelp or sting the boxes represent 10 rep points for you. Again there is a lot of info on this in the FAQ sections, I'm closing this thread since it has already been discussed.

Edit not quite quick enough

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Dang, A4s... I am sorry to hear that...

I KEED, I KEED... and b4 I get my ass handed to me, I saved your settings... I will put it back in place shortly!
The disrespect on this forum is staggering.

Australian%2520Centerfold.jpg

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It just takes one guy with a high rep power to give him a positive rep...or John threw that number in there just so A4's could have something.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
You know ... I don't think some of you would have too much to do if you didn't have an old man to kick around.

Enjoy your small, petty, pedestrian lives while I go man up for another TransPac.

TSA%20and%20Old%20Man-750398.jpg

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You gotta be kidding me. I need to learn to post profoundly like A4s.

Certainly a worthy goal to aspire to, but one must realize the lofty level he occupies. First, you must recognize that you are a mere mortal with much to learn in life and on AW and that you cannot begin to even conceive the zen level of immortal being that is A4s. Chuck Norris is a cartoonish character in comparison and some say even he has aspired to be like A4s.