• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How did you get commissioned?

How did you get commissioned (meaning you have been commissioned already)

• Total voters

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
USNA... Was an experience to say the least.

An experience to say the least or the least of experiences.:icon_wink

And as for the OT:

Aviation Officer Candidate School Class One Eight Niner Zero, Drill Instructor Gunnery Sergeant Woodring, United States Marine Corp, Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge of Battalion Two.

Crowbar

None
Aviation Officer Candidate School Class One Eight Niner Zero, Drill Instructor Gunnery Sergeant Woodring, United States Marine Corp, Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge of Battalion Two.

And people say their DIs don't affect them.

As for me, Marine-MECEP. (Other I guess.)

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
Kind of jumping the gun, but will be graduating/commissioning in may (college program nrotc)

176 days!!!!!

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Other . . . NROTC 3 year scholarship. College programmer for a year.

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
NROTC 4 year scholarship. The ONLY way to go.
I CP'ed while still in the reserve and still got credit for my last year (did college in 3 yrs) in advanced standing because I was still under a reserve contract = 3 years of TIS for pay to add to my previous active. Still got the same commission, AND get paid more (GI Bill paid for tuition). My $.02, but that's the only way to go. :)

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I CP'ed while still in the reserve and still got credit for my last year (did college in 3 yrs) in advanced standing because I was still under a reserve contract = 3 years of TIS for pay to add to my previous active. Still got the same commission, AND get paid more (GI Bill paid for tuition). My $.02, but that's the only way to go. :)

My education cost $120,000. I sh!t you not. I could not have afforded that without scholarship, my family and I do NOT have that kind of money. NROTC 4 year scholarship was a Godsend... and I get to fly jets :D