• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How did you get commissioned?

How did you get commissioned (meaning you have been commissioned already)

• Total voters

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Lots of people go to school for 7 years...

How did I get commissioned? Good question - my ROTC CO is probably still wondering how I managed to pull it off ;)

<---- Standing be4 the man, day b4 commissioning promising that I wouldn't sleep through any official Navy functions (especially flight briefs) once I was commissioned.

5 YEAR scholarship (sic) baby...God bless the 5th year benefits. MIDN 1/C+ let me enjoy 4 years of fraternity life.

D

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
All kidding aside, do all those types still go to OIS in Newport?

Yeah, a bunch of them invaded the O'club last Friday. I heard that it was there first time allowed liberty. Mostly JG's and LT's with a smattering of ENS's. Few prior enlisted. Lots of medical and JAG insignia. It was a veritable sea of black shoes and black jackets. I think some of them were trying to figure out how I got a nice leather jacket.:D

makana

I wake up in the morning & I piss excellence.
pilot
Seaman To Admiral (pre-STA 21) but STA-21 was close enough.

Pags

N/A
pilot
<---- Standing be4 the man, day b4 commissioning promising that I wouldn't sleep through any official Navy functions (especially flight briefs) once I was commissioned.

5 YEAR scholarship (sic) baby...God bless the 5th year benefits. MIDN 1/C+ let me enjoy 4 years of fraternity life.

D
I find it hard to believe that DeSleepo is a thing of the past