• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How did you first discover Air Warriors?

How did you first hear of/discover Air Warriors?

• Word of Mouth

Votes: 49 32.0%
  • Internet Search

Votes: 86 56.2%
  • Saw it referenced on another site

Votes: 18 11.8%

• Total voters

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I typed ASTB into google and Airwarriors was the first thing that popped up.

Yet, I'm amazed because I've talked to people who've done well on the ASTB without ever knowing aout Airwarriors. ???

Some of us did well on the ASTB, get this, before AW even existed! Then there was webmaster and Steve/Lewie, who had to build an entire website just to get their bio score high enough since they were "old." ;)

joboy_2.0

professional undergraduate
Contributor
I took the ASTB hungover. Did not realize the error of my ways until far later.

I barely cracked a book for the ASTB. Probably studied for it for 30 minutes. I took it after a laborious 2 hour ride down to phoenix on the old vulcan 750. I was exhausted to say the least. Still got my 63 8/8/8:D

Hungover would have sucked!

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
I barely cracked a book for the ASTB. Probably studied for it for 30 minutes. I took it after a laborious 2 hour ride down to phoenix on the old vulcan 750. I was exhausted to say the least. Still got my 63 8/8/8:D

Hungover would have sucked!

30 minutes? Geez. You and a handful of other guys on here got accepted after minimal work. I studied for 6 MONTHS!!!!!!! I think that makes me the slowest learner (or biggest dumbass) to get accepted for SNA this year.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
30 minutes? Geez. You and a handful of other guys on here got accepted after minimal work. I studied for 6 MONTHS!!!!!!! I think that makes me the slowest learner (or biggest dumbass) to get accepted for SNA this year.

Ronbill,

STOP doing this to yourself.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!

Don't believe everything you hear...I'm not buying it. ;)

Kycntryboy

pilot

As the 2004 recepient of that award let me say welcome and congradulations:D