• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How did you first discover Air Warriors?

How did you first hear of/discover Air Warriors?

• Word of Mouth

Votes: 49 32.0%
  • Internet Search

Votes: 86 56.2%
  • Saw it referenced on another site

Votes: 18 11.8%

• Total voters

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Two years ago, I stumbled on Air Warriors while googling for info about becoming an Air Force figher pilot.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Googled "Naval Aviation Online Forums" in May of last year after taking the SNFO slot I'd been offered.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
an internet search way back in college..too bad the whole "search" thing hasnt caught on yet

B

Blutonski816

Was searching for material on naval aviation and BOOM!!

Jameski

Samsonite... I was WAY off!!
My OSO knew the answer to about 1 out of 10 questions I had so he said to go check this site out if I wanted to know more. Well, he was right in that respect! Thanks everyone!

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
I remember the days before it was a forum, when it was just Steve's and Webmaster's journals, and the opening screen was a pilot in his helmet with the visor down... I must have been a freshmen in highschool then...

Edit: I'm a moron.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
DanMav1156 said:
I remember the days before it was a forum, when it was just John's and Webmaster's journals, and the opening screen was a pilot in his helmet with the visor down... I must have been a freshmen in highschool then...
John IS the Webmaster. Or is he? Maybe John and Steve are the same guy?