• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hilarious Iron Eagle review/rant...

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Damn HAL..that dude wrote that in July...isn't there a statute of limitations? :D

Some ruthless killers....
Thanks for pointing that out.....ban lifted and I'll go stick my head in the sand....

Sorry Xtndr....

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Damn HAL..that dude wrote that in July...isn't there a statute of limitations? :D

Some ruthless killers....
funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage.jpg

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
Man, ruthless folks around here! I even keep all my lights on at night for you guys! There's gratitude for ya... Jeez. :icon_wink

It's all good, Hal; Even the sheriff will have a bad day on the range

Iron Eagle

NFO Final Select
I'm at a loss for words. So let me get this straight Iron Eagle is not an accurate depiction of military aviation. I might have to reevaluate my options then. Whats next, is someone going to tell me that the movie Kickboxer is different from actual Muay Thai?

Stearmann4

I'm here for the Jeeehawd!
None
Good point. In that case, I always enjoyed this one. I think it fit the the movie's aim. Cheesy movie=cheey song! Knotcher is SO going down!:icon_roll:D

I think the ballsiest part of that whole scene is the Tomahawk doing a roll!

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Not sure of what channel, but Iron Eagle III is on right now.

Talk about quality!

It's on a local affiliate in San Diego, not sure if anyone outside if hear can get it.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Mumbles...

I saw you Avatar at a restaurant. What does being arrested for seduction mean? Young Frank was a wild one...

I guess in the 1930's it was felonious to mess around with somebody's wife in Bergen, Co. NJ. I don't presume to be nearly as debonair as the Chairman, though.