• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hilarious Iron Eagle review/rant...

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
I didn't know you could fire a maverick on the ground. That hades bomb is bananas.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Armada,
thanks for cueing me in that this big steaming loaf was on AMC now... always good for a few laughs. I have to say that the soundtrack is stellar, though. It inspired me to share one of Doug Master's choice cuts.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
I don't know about you guys, but I rock out to Queen when I fly.

badger16

None
Iron eagle does have some great Jams in it. The greatest song from an aviation movie however...Cheap Trick -"Mighty Wings". Enjoy...

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Iron eagle does have some great Jams in it. The greatest song from an aviation movie however...Cheap Trick -"Mighty Wings". Enjoy...

All the music videos can be found in one of the more recent releases of Top Gun. I came across them in my 2-disc set.

They make for some AWESOME wasted air guitar in college...

good times

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
^ I concur w/ Mighty Wings being a strong AW selection.....however, as this thread was about Doug and Chappy and Milo, et. al. I think this band is apropros...

badger16

None
Mumbles;459519however said:
Good point. In that case, I always enjoyed this one. I think it fit the the movie's aim. Cheesy movie=cheey song! Knotcher is SO going down!:icon_roll:D

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Jesus H Christmas....

I just turned on the boob tube and was flippin through channels when I stumbles upon Iron Eagle 4!! I didn't even know that this steaming loaf existed. Basically, the premise is that Chappie is running a flight skool for juvenile delinquents and they uncover a US military plot to use chemical weapons on Cuba.... This is gold!

brownshoe

Contributor
Jesus H Christmas....

I just turned on the boob tube and was flippin through channels when I stumbles upon Iron Eagle 4!! I didn't even know that this steaming loaf existed. Basically, the premise is that Chappie is running a flight skool for juvenile delinquents and they uncover a US military plot to use chemical weapons on Cuba.... This is gold!

I thought you were kidding! But no… http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113438/
I’m gonna rush right out, buy this epic, and add it add to my library.

Thanks for the heads up Mumbles. :icon_wink

(BTW, I loved the "Bela Pelosi" reference in another post.)

Steve