• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hilarious Iron Eagle review/rant...

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
yeah if you're emo..write poems and walk around with an acoustic guitar and cut yourself while watching anime.. :icon_tong

Fuck you too no one understands me I'm going to go write some depressing bullshit poetry and threaten to off myself!

And then take time off to ball your mom. Snoogens. :D

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Fuck you too no one understands me I'm going to go write some depressing bullshit poetry and threaten to off myself!

nailing my mom while you're listening to "Death Cab for Cutie" for ambiance...have at it ;)

might as well change your name to Micah or something while you're at it..

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
Sorry OUS but I think he just told us both pretty good... even if he finds this funny :icon_tong

funny-pictures-cat-licks-his-hypotenuse.jpg

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Soooo....Iron Eagle - great movie or greatest movie?

Great movie? yes. GreatEST? no. The greatest is Troll 2...you gotta love a movie with so much "imagination :sleep_125 " that they name the town NILBOG (Goblin backwards..since they are goblins/trolls after all...):banghead_

troll2.jpg
nilbog.jpg

phrogpilot73

Quite in-depth, and very funny. My favorite line in the whole thing:

Oh I don't know Doug, it's only James Brown, the Godfather of Soul: one of the most influential and defining artists of the entire history of American music. What was I thinking? By all means, start playing some Def Leppard; that ought to elevate the culture in this room. Fuckstick.

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
So Iron Eagle is on AMC right now...and yes, I'm watching it. It's so bad it's actually pretty hilarious, but at the same time so bad it's painful - I think it might actually be the absolute worst movie ever made. And yet with all the AF snafus lately, I think it's almost believable.