• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

He's Baaaaaaaaaaack.......

motiv8r

I couldn't upload the picture because I'm a retard when it comes to technology....just click on the link below.

THE BLACK DEVIL

"Eat that fruit cup now. I don't care if it's frozen, you gnaw on it boy."

I wonder if he's come up with any new one-liners...I really hope that anyone in Echo right now will fill us in when they get their first libo....

Moto

stevo01

motiv8r said:
I couldn't upload the picture because I'm a retard when it comes to technology....just click on the link below.

THE BLACK DEVIL

I wonder if he's come up with any new one-liners...I really hope that anyone in Echo right now will fill us in when they get their first libo....

Moto
]]]

yeah, he is funny as hell....messed up my wall locker a few times for no damn reason...it was funny though

T-man

Mefesto said:
Why are they wearing piss cutters? Where's the smokey????

That's what I've wanted to know. This is pickup day though - maybe they'll start wearing them at a later date?

vvmountainvv

the enlisted staff don't wear smokeys at Marine OCS. at least that is how it was when i was there....they wear piss cutters in charlies and regular 8 point soft covers in cammies.

T-man

vvmountainvv said:
the enlisted staff don't wear smokeys at Marine OCS. at least that is how it was when i was there....they wear piss cutters in charlies and regular 8 point soft covers in cammies.

Well, I guess I won't have to worry about getting "tapped" on the bridge of my nose with a smokey when I (hopefully) go next fall. Although admittedly, it kinda saddens me - there's something to be said about a smokey. Dunno what to say other than I think the DIs look better in them (more intimidating).

Malice 1

pilot
motiv8r said:

THE BLACK DEVIL

Moto

I almost pissed myself when I saw that quote. The picture of him is the icing on the cake. I am gonna go to Brown field this weekend to pick up a buddy. WHile I'm there, I'll fish for some SSgt Wright stories. WHo else has some good quotes of his?

-"I've got my list, and I'm checkin it twice; I'll see which candidates are naughty and nice

-GRRRWEEEE cover

-Hey there, Shrek; how about putting on some different color face paint

stevo01

Malice 1 said:
I almost pissed myself when I saw that quote. The picture of him is the icing on the cake. I am gonna go to Brown field this weekend to pick up a buddy. WHile I'm there, I'll fish for some SSgt Wright stories. WHo else has some good quotes of his?

-"I've got my list, and I'm checkin it twice; I'll see which candidates are naughty and nice

-GRRRWEEEE cover

-Hey there, Shrek; how about putting on some different color face paint

i can picture that...funny as hell.

I was first in line for our first inspection.

SSGT Wright" where is your rack"

I point to it

SSGT Wright" good...." and destroys it along with my foot locker.

he didnt look at anything, just dumped both to scare the rest of the platoon..i had to hold back from laughing

Malice 1

pilot
riley mcconnell said:
Hey there Candidate... Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

OMFG that is the funniest thing in the world! I have got to get onto brown field just so I can hear him say it.

JDawg2332

Getting some since 1775
ENSsquid said:
Photo 19 is the best by far.
my away message all throughout finals was, "wanna trade places dude" or "I'd rather be him than studying for my (whichever final I had next)"
with a link to pic 19