• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Here's proof that life as a SWO is all dependent on your CO...

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Not really, the video has been getting high praise on SB.

With that being said, I really hope nothing bad happens to these JOs; and if something does happen it will be a major blow to the SWO community.
I wholeheartedly concur with this statement, and hope that nothing happens to these JOs! The video was pretty damn funny, and the fact that it was well done. In the last week alone I have had multiple ppl tell me I have to see the video. In fact, the video was brought up during a WTI brief today as a homework assignment, lol, from an SSN Officer no less!!

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
What's that saying? "Away the morale suppression team, provide from XO's stateroom?" I guess the JPJ is a morale free zone. Sucks.

I wouldn't necessarily blame the JPJ. I have no inside knowledge, I'm just sayin'. There's been another suppression of an "expression of high morale" this week w/in the aviation community, and it wasn't by a ship's CO, so stuff happens.

In fact, the video was brought up during a WTI brief today as a homework assignment, lol, from an SSN Officer no less!!

That's one hell of a syllabus you've got there. Sounds like the patch is truly as important as all the other patch-wearers think it is.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
That's one hell of a syllabus you've got there. Sounds like the patch is truly as important as all the other patch-wearers think it is.

Dude, you haven't met a bigger group of d-bags than those P-3 WTIs!

:D:D:D:D:D

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
One of my best friends just got to the JPJ and while she hasn't mentioned anything about the makers of the video (and I imagine even if something happened to them she wouldn't say), she has said the command climate there is pretty good. Based on what she's told me, if they got hammered, it was from shit rolling down hill from higher than the CO.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
squarebullet said:
Youtuber responds to people who said 'tax dollars' were wasted in that video.

Huh? Was she saying something.....?

chefmike

Oh they got their Junk slammed in the door

It came down from the OSD. OSD Staffers Kid is at the Canoe U. Was playing it for daddy who showed it around the office. Star with at hard on found out and you can imagine the rest. Got laughs from Staffers though.

GIANTKILLER

BOOOOOOOOO, videos were pulled.

My XO drug me into his office and asked what I thought of this. He seemed to be fishing for a way to react himself. For the younger generation, this was very funny, probably could have used the edited version, especially since you are letting everyone know what ship you are on. For the older generation, I can see how making an upbeat, rap video might be quite offensive.

I guess it will all come down to these guy's chain to determine if any actions made during this shooting merit punishment.