• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Heads up...AOCS All Hands Reunion 27-28SEP19.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Just putting this out there if anyone is interested...I signed up and will be attending.

Pictured below are screen shots for informational purposes from the reunion site...

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Attention @Griz882 ...are you interested in going to this reunion?

We could do some serious airwarriors.com damage [and make people hate us] at this thing...you know...be major ass clowns and junk like that.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
How about you, @CAMike?

You going?

I saw a dude listed on the roster from 23-84 which is one class after yours [22-84]...

Also, here’s a list of the DIs that have signed up so far...

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Attention @Griz882 ...are you interested in going to this reunion?

We could do some serious airwarriors.com damage [and make people hate us] at this thing...you know...be major ass clowns and junk like that.
I am considering attending. Depends on that pesky work schedule.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
For example...we could draw dicks [with dayglow chalk] in the parking lot [and on the sidewalk] at the NASP O Club [and other locations]...how freaking cool would that be, @Griz882?
If Master Guns Bearup caught me drawing dicks he would rip off my head and draw a dick. with his dick, inside my now useless brain bucket!

CAMike

None
Contributor
How about you, @CAMike?

You going?

I saw a dude listed on the roster from 23-84 which is one class after yours [22-84]...

View attachment 22752

Also, here’s a list of the DIs that have signed up so far...

View attachment 22753

I Wish like hell that I could go! I had a surgery last week and will have drains coming out of me for a while so long distance travel isn't in my future. The Doc is telling me I must seriously chill for a couple of months.
I spent most of my time with 21-84 one graduated with 22-84. I saw this list on The Rose Garden Group (Facebook) and I look forward to seeing more names from 21-84 and 22-84. Although I didn't know Ron G. I do see that one of my classmates from St. Mary's College of CA is going, he graduated AOCS in Sept 87 and was in P-3 perpetual per dieum. Vic B. works for the FAA in DC now if memory serves and he'll be there in Sept.. I hope to see a lot of photos from the reunion. Collin- If you're not a member you should join The Rose Garden. Facebook will eventually dox us all but that doesn't bother most of us ;)
The Team!

zipmartin

Never been better
pilot
Contributor
SSgt Wieckowski was my DI in Class 04-76. He and SSgt Penn (from the original "Pressure Point") were best friends at the time and they loved to double-team our class.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
If Master Guns Bearup caught me drawing dicks he would rip off my head and draw a dick. with his dick, inside my now useless brain bucket!
OK, OK, OK...I have a plan [I’m a freaking genius]...you initially draw just the balls...and if questioned, state that you’re drawing “party balloons”. After you draw just the balls [party balloons], exit the area...and then I’ll go in and draw the dick. See? Minimal risk for you! All you have to do is draw the balls [party balloons]! Win, win, win!

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
SSgt Wieckowski was my DI in Class 04-76. He and SSgt Penn (from the original "Pressure Point") were best friends at the time and they loved to double-team our class.
View attachment 22756
Holy smokes!

1.There were three battalions back then...or were there more than three battalions?

2.Check out those nut-buster shorts...gee whiz.