• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Heads up...AOCS All Hands Reunion 27-28SEP19.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Brett want a buddy pass so you can attend also?
Dude...that would be pretty awesome if @Brett327 could attend. Think about it... @Griz882 could be the designated balls [party balloons] drawer...and Brett could be the designated dick drawer...which would free me up to take pics [and/or vids] of them doing the balls [party balloons] and dick drawing...freaking perfect!

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Hold the phone, hold the phone, hold the phone!

@Griz882, you’ve got an aircraft, right? You need to go rig up one of those smoke generators for your aircraft and fly it down to the AOCS reunion...so you can do aerial dick & balls [party balloons] stuff over NASP and NASWF! It would be so amazing...people wouldn’t know whether to laugh or cry! @Brett327 could ride with you and do the radios [NFOs can sort of do the radios, right?] while you do the aerial dick & ballmanship! I could be the ground spotter and take pics [and/or vids] of all the cool stuff in the sky! We must do this! This would be historic...REALLY historic!

So...I say to you now, @Griz882, go rig up one of those smoke generators and start working on your aerial dick & ballmanship!

CAMike

None
Contributor
Does anyone know what is the periodicity of the AOCS re-union is?
Or is this a once in a long time event.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Hold the phone, hold the phone, hold the phone!

@Griz882, you’ve got an aircraft, right? You need to go rig up one of those smoke generators for your aircraft and fly it down to the AOCS reunion...so you can do aerial dick & balls [party balloons] stuff over NASP and NASWF! It would be so amazing...people wouldn’t know whether to laugh or cry! @Brett327 could ride with you and do the radios [NFOs can sort of do the radios, right?] while you do the aerial dick & ballmanship! I could be the ground spotter and take pics [and/or vids] of all the cool stuff in the sky! We must do this! This would be historic...REALLY historic!

So...I say to you now, @Griz882, go rig up one of those smoke generators and start working on your aerial dick & ballmanship!
And for the record, everybody involved [regarding the stuff that I talked about above] is required to wear the official HELNONMONKSPANKRON patch [see below]...

F29183E0-1E78-45D6-949F-5B3EE78BD20D.jpeg

0FCCFA66-B34C-4389-BF40-1A8507963B96.jpeg

CAMike

None
Contributor
From the Left...
GYSGT Washington, (SSGT McQuigg?), SSGT Bowling, GYSGT Crenshaw, MSGT Pflager, GYSGT Goforth (not Holtry) Right Side must have arrived in late 1984/85 isa.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Funny Goforth and MSGT Pflager are the only two that were there in May 1983 when so commissioned.

Gunny Go, Gunny Thixton and Gunny Campos were the tag team nightmare when I was there. Gunny Go would say his name was Piss and Gunny Thixton would say his name was Shit. They would PT you until you called them that. Then Gunny Campos would step in and PT you more for being disrespectful.

They loved to form a triangle around a poor soul on outposting and scream from all sides with the brim of the hats touching the guys head. If the candidate moved his head to even slightly move one of their hats, they’d start screaming the candidate was going to jail for assaulting a NCO. The only way out was to immediately DOR. They always got at least one.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
OK, OK, OK...I have a plan [I’m a freaking genius]...you initially draw just the balls...and if questioned, state that you’re drawing “party balloons”. After you draw just the balls [party balloons], exit the area...and then I’ll go in and draw the dick. See? Minimal risk for you! All you have to do is draw the balls [party balloons]! Win, win, win!
I am starting to question my attendance at this event.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
From the Left...
GYSGT Washington, (SSGT McQuigg?), SSGT Bowling, GYSGT Crenshaw, MSGT Pflager, GYSGT Goforth (not Holtry) Right Side must have arrived in late 1984/85 isa.
OK...so I dug up my log books from Delta and found some notes from a Captain I flew with fairly regularly out of CVG. I had shown him that pic back in 2015 and he made some notes on what he remembered since all those DIs were there when he went through AOCS...

0B373DBF-88CD-45B4-9C52-ABB636DA5073.jpeg

8BCB34D6-F52A-4469-BEC6-99F30E3EC9A3.jpeg

CB8E0412-FA22-412F-A02C-023EED1F2AD7.jpeg

johnboyA6E

None
the second Pressure Point was filmed using 10-89, while they were candy-Os i think. it was released later that summer (or fall?) and a bunch of us AOCS guys VT-10 watched it at a party. back in those pre-youtube days, seeing a video like that so soon after living it was pretty cool

GSGT Holt was pure satan!

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
So...I’m attempting to “fabricate” a replica AOCS BATT I 41-86 t-shirt for this reunion. My original BATT I t-shirt is long gone since I wore it until it was ridiculously shredded and it was subsequently discarded. I’m still trying to locate my AOCS Class 41-86 “Jones Jagged Edge” t-shirt but I don’t believe I’ll be able to find it...and attempting to replicate it would be very difficult due to the complexity of the design as well as a lack of reference pics.

So...I have TWO questions regarding the hopeful “fabrication” of a replica AOCS BATT I 41-86 t-shirt...I’ve been able to find some reference pics but need better ones.

Question 1...

What does the “4” look like? I’m assuming it’s a closed top “4”. Below is another class t-shirt so the design of the “1” is covered there.

Question 2...

What does the BATT I Bulldog look like? Below is the best detail I could find regarding the BATT I Bulldog.

In sum...

I’m asking for pics regarding the design of the “4” [a pic of a BATT II “4” will do since the same number design was used for both BATTS]...AND I’m asking for a detailed pic of a BATT I Bulldog.

Thanks in advance for any help provided regarding the questions above!

Also, I’ve got the t-shirt front covered...the screen shots below from the 1990 “Pressure Point” are pretty good regarding the detail of “BATT I”...