• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hawks Landing housing

BaconUSMC

pilot
Another option that will get you into Hawks or Hunters but takes a litlle more effort on your part--find a guy already there move in with him until he's done. Lots of roommates end up finishing at different times (or get attrited) and the last one to finish is living alone paying the entire rent by himself. This way you can get into the place and take over the lease when that guy is done. Sounds far fetched I know but if you ask some students if they know anyone in this situation they can usually tell you where to go.

mb1k

Yep. The clock says, "MAN TIME".
pilot
None
Mb Puma

You could always move to the scenic NAS Kingsville RV park....

I have completed my version of the Haj. I actually drove the RV park loop today @ NQI after mission studying the IMINT on MB's Blog. Recognized the PUMA immediately -shack. Didn't know you had a pimp-phabulous yellow Honda VFR though (I can bag on you, I've got a ghetto-yellow Ducati). Was with the wife and kid. BTW, I didn't know the commissary was closed on Sunday. Doh. Kingsville, the "other" land of the not quite right.

Stalk you...

MasterBates

Actually, the yellow VFR Belongs to mandaK's husband.

They live in the motorhome between the PUMA and bathhouse.

The Blue/White Triumph Bonneville is mine.