• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Have a question for a USN fighter pilot?

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Hmm, looks fishy to me, who call's it 'initial pilot training?' I've never met anyone who has . . .

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot
I read most of the thread...fishy in some places but plausible. I might log in and check on it as he was a primary stud in CC when I was a primary IP.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I read most of the thread...fishy in some places but plausible.

Definitely seeking some attention and setting himself for adulation by his poker cronies (and appears to be getting it).

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
Lmao.

i remember reading about a fighter pilot (af i think) that was performing a very hard turn in his jet and the g-forces broke his neck, mid-flight, and was forced to land with his neck broken. :eek: this was ~june 2009 in oklahoma city, i think.

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot
Definitely seeking some attention and setting himself for adulation by his poker cronies (and appears to be getting it).

If he isn't legit it will be easy to out him. If he is legit, I still plan on busting his balls.

To his credit I think someone else told that story and asked him to comment.

FWIW, I asked a normal question. We will see if he answers. A pic of him was posted and he looks familiar to me.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
FWIW there are several pictures in that thread (page 18) of the OP proposing to his girlfriend at mid field after a pro football fly over. Also a reference on the same page to an archived post about said proposal.

He also has another post where he says he's "doing" the fly over at the 2007 ACC Championship game between BC and VT.

If he's a poser he's pretty far out there..........

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
FWIW there are several pictures in that thread (page 18) of the OP proposing to his girlfriend at mid field after a pro football fly over. Also a reference on the same page to an archived post about said proposal.

He also has another post where he says he's "doing" the fly over at the 2007 ACC Championship game between BC and VT.

If he's a poser he's pretty far out there..........

Saw that too. He's being pretty loose about PERSEC stuff, but I guess that's his call.

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot
Does anyone know somebody at NAS Lemoore? We need to make sure they see this. It is almost as good as Bunk's calendar.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
This guy loves to have little followers. I wonder if he has a CD program about how to be cool like him?

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor
Does anyone know somebody at NAS Lemoore? We need to make sure they see this. It is almost as good as Bunk's calendar.

I think there's some 122 or 125 instructors who read this site, so they may be able to help you with that.

CAMike

None
Contributor
Best quote of that thread:\

Omar Comin
Pooh-Bah
Re: Ask me about being a fighter pilot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkcountry
jihad,

thoughts on SUPPOs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jihad
They have a tendancy to be an order of magnitude hotter than other Navy women. They can make a lot of cheddar when they get out!
what's a suppo?

Sorry -I've never seen a Suppo gal >= "Bravo's". Hottness sometimes comes from within- sometimes from the boundary layer. Could this possibly be Fred after some refresher internet retraining?

In any event, let the sluething commence.