• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Guns and "Young" Ensigns

Gator Guard

always knife hands
Sort of back to the original point, I know several Ensigns that have growing firearm collections. I personally have a NFA rifle on an individual transfer so a safe isn't really optional for me, but my brother has opted for removing the firing pin of his M4orgery to avoid his roommates getting into trouble.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I personally have a NFA rifle on an individual transfer so a safe isn't really optional for me,...

Why would a safe not be an option? It seems like that's the perfect solution. A safe that only you have the combo would definitely meet the ATF's requirements for a Title II weapon.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Gotcha. It makes much more sense when I actually slow down to read it!

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A CAG scoring a kill on a ready room chair with his 9mm doesn't really help our case for personal carry responsibility.
I've heard that story before. You see, funny things like "safety" happen when you use the damn decocking lever for what it's designed for. One person wets their pants, and we all get forced to wear diapers.