• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Gun Cocking In The Movies

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
As I requested in another post. Can you please refer me to some solid references to back up your statements or contention?
Thanks
Ol Shy & Bashful

As much as I'd love to google this one. I'll pass. We can chalk it up to me talking out of my ass. If Kelly LeBrock got sent to the hospital and claimed he did it, I believe her. You may not. I really don't care enough to debate it. He looks like a POS, sounds like it from anything I've ever read about him, and his acting makes Jenna Jameson's orgasms look real.

Besides, let's let his acting abilities speak for him... :sleep_125

FlyinRock

Otto
his acting sucks for sure. I heard that LeBrock was whacked out on cocaine and tried to shoot up the house and he had to restrain her. She ended up in the hospital in a straight jacket....
well, I think I heard that someplace so I guess that will do in place of real facts....

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
well, I think I heard that someplace so I guess that will do in place of real facts....
Sir, your bio carries a lot of weight, but I think you've garnered the greatest portion of my respect through your ability to assess "Otto" in 3 posts.

:icon_mi_6 +1