• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Got Sig?

scotty008

Back at last
pilot
Bought mine last month... Far and above my favorite toy for the time being. Only wish I could take it with me!

MPH

I do indeed.

gotsig.jpg

Sorry to nerd out, but is your SIG Sam Fisher?

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
This shit is NOT supporting my marriage. You guys just had to go posting this so I would see it before I head off to a gun show...Unsupervised by COMMARCINCWIFE. I am so completely screwed.

Maybe she'll buy that my P220 was lonely? Probably not.

And the Sig night sights are badass. I'd say it's a toss up between those and the huge freaking tritium dot on my SW Nightguard for my favorite.

lowflier03

So no $hit there I was
pilot
Anyone looking to buy? I have a P229 chambered in .357sig that I'm probably going to sell. It's got a black frame with a stainless slide, 1 std magazine and 2 hi-caps.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
This shit is NOT supporting my marriage. You guys just had to go posting this so I would see it before I head off to a gun show...Unsupervised by COMMARCINCWIFE. I am so completely screwed.

Maybe she'll buy that my P220 was lonely? Probably not.

And the Sig night sights are badass. I'd say it's a toss up between those and the huge freaking tritium dot on my SW Nightguard for my favorite.

Yea but you can show her all of these gun posts and at least let her know that you are not the only one and that she is not alone.......doesn't matter anyway.

There is no cure.

Also work great while taking a shit in the dark.

Constipated?

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Thats a nice looking 226. I've been thinking about losing my Glock 19 and getting a CPO 226 (9mm) instead. That thing is a real tack driver.

utak

It's a shame that SIG no longer has factory direct military discount like they did two years ago. Back then, a brand new P226 with 5 mags and night sites was about $650.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Speakin' of SIGs --- SIG 556???

Anyone have one?? Is it just a Euro-designer "novelty"?? Parts? Service?? Too heavy?? Too much money?? Stick w/ AR's?? Anyone?? Anyone?? Buehler??

FLY_USMC

pilot
Yes I do...though I was without one for about a month. I sold my P229 on here to a lucky bastard before I deployed....missed it so much I bought another after being without for a month. The new one is a Sig P229R .40 w/nightsights and I'm happy to announce I picked it up for $610 from a dealer on Sigforum.com. Only caveat is IOT get it for that price he only gave me 1 magazine......which was perfectly fine with me because I have 7 zipperback mags(better than the new ones) and 1 14rd Sig mag from my older 229:)

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
I was at the local gunshop today and was playing with the Sig SP2022, the Sig Pro. That thing was fantastic. I'll probably pick it up this week when I get back out there. If anyone is looking into Sigs but doesnt have $800+ for a new one, look at the Sig Pro/SP2022. It has all the same features, but has a polymer frame.