• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Going To Be A Rhino Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

hornetframer

Rhino WSO
None
You could end up going to VFA-27 (E) or VFA-102 (F) in Japan but the East Coast is stll not out of the question. Good duty if you ask me. Lots of flight time and underway time. NFOs also go to VFA-122 and VFA-106.

beau

congrats man....13 more flights till I'm done! I'll see you tonight....good luck out on the west coast!

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
122? YIKES. Tell SLAB hello. You should have come out to the East Coast. Just kidding, you'll have a blast flying the RHINO. It is much easier on the ball than the Goshawk. And Auto pilot rules on X-countries. Oh one more thing. There is no such thing as pitch buck. Amazing that a plane can actually turn when you ask it to. Congrats and have fun in Lemoore.

BOMBSonHAWKEYES

pilot
EODDave said:
There is no such thing as pitch buck. Amazing that a plane can actually turn when you ask it to.

Cant remember how many times during fams I heard "get used to it, every plane pitchbucks"

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thanks again guys, I'm hoping to end up in Oceana for my Fleet tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.