• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Going To Be A Rhino Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Congrats, Fly...long time coming. So is there a pool in Bug-land? Maybe we can get these posts up to 4K.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sh!t Hot my friend. FYI, unless policy has changed, West coast RAG doesn't necessarily mean West coast squadron. Ask UINavy about that. Have a blast in 122 and hit me up about buddies I have there sometime.

Brett

Jenmarie

Demons are cute when they sleep!
Contributor
Yeah Ryan!! Congratulations! I'm only a two and half to three hour drive away (It's not that bad!) and I do have beaches! You and Whitney can come for a weekend!

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Congrats again Ryan . . . now what is up with this weird a** place for the winging party? You guys need to do something original, like Midtown . . . oh, wait . . .

B

Blutonski816

Sh!t Hot, indeed....
Congrats on getting selected for 122!!

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thanks everyone! Whitney says thanks as well.

@The Chief: Thanks for the info about the gun range! I need to start working the waiver for my "assault weapons" with California. I know they have a permit system in place for out-of-state military stationed in CA.

@Gatordev: 4K? Easy.

@Brett: Definitely, I'll PM you.

@nittany: Because, as you've implied, having every party at Midtown or Crescent City is MAX ghey. Every single IP here has thanked us for not having it at Midtown. God I'm sick of that place.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
@nittany: Because, as you've implied, having every party at Midtown or Crescent City is MAX ghey. Every single IP here has thanked us for not having it at Midtown. God I'm sick of that place.

Join the club, just busting your balls . . . looking forward to it actually.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
nittany03 said:
Join the club, just busting your balls . . . looking forward to it actually.

I know bro, look forward to seeing you there. Mmmmmm beeeeeer.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Congrats now go drop some real ordnance.

And put down the mouse and go celebrate, if you remeber your name at teh end of the night you're wrong

nugget81

pilot
Congratulations Fly! Just be careful when you're trying to get out...I hear Rhinos can be a bit tricky there....:eek:

pilot_man

Ex-Rhino driver
pilot
nittany03 said:
. . . now what is up with this weird a** place for the winging party? You guys need to do something original, like Midtown . . . oh, wait . . .

Is it Ho Jo’s? That chili place? The strip club in the trailer? Not too many places left.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Congrats Fly! Good luck! Keep us posted (as if that were a question...)

You going for E's or F's?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
BZ, "Ryan" ... sheesh. Here all this time I thought your name was Fly-guy. "Whitney"?? Like .... Whitney Houston??? :D

Lemoore was my first set of "real" orders ... enjoy the flying, 'cause that will prove to be a pleasant escape from the land-locked reality that is Lemoore and Fresno.

Hopefully, you will get a West Coast squadron --- blue water Navy, a.k.a. the "real" Navy, instead of the "blue-bloods" from the NE, Ivy league, and the Atlantic Fleet. Good luck and learn to enjoy the "crew concept".

Well done .....

Status
Not open for further replies.