• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Girls with Guns, what's wrong with that?

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Israeli women are some of the most beautiful people on the planet. I mean, seriously...has anyone ever seen a ugly Israeli woman?

I'm just sayin....

455px-Golda_Meir_03265u.jpg

Actually I agree completely with you about Israeli women. Here's a picture of a woman with a gun to make up for the picture above.

lori-reddress2-1416.jpg

CalamityJean

I know which way the wind shines!
The dudes aren't bad either. Got a lot of photos with them at the bus stops back in the early 00's.

The real ratio for girls is probably closer to 2:1. For every two hot chicks, there is one "less qualified for visual stimulation".

n1267530066_30065238_5436.jpg

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Of course, there's something to be said for compulsory service in regards to bringing the hotness ratio up. I tend to think the exotic factor and the fact that people always forward pictures of hot chicks and not the dumpy ones for about a point or two of the "they're so hot!" factor.

I like that they're allowed to wear their hair down, too. The IDF doesn't care too much about sharp uniforms and such--I guess something about continually facing an existential (in the "threat to your existance" sense not the philosophical sense) threat to boil off the BS.

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
I thought for sure this thread was going to be about the 2010 Stacked and Packed calendar shipping.

Our wardroom just got one in the mail. For some reason. No body knows why. We're not sending it back, though!

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
There was a girl in one of my classes who was from Israel and served in the IDF. She was very very attractive.

exhelodrvr

pilot
I think Israeli women are the most attactive, as a group, that I have seen. (Based on a five day port visit.) Denmark is second.