• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

ndraper728

My belief atm is that the “they only look at the scores” mentality is bullshit☺ If that were the case I feel like they would have been done in an hour and the results would have been out the next day. So this could be a good thing that it’s taking a while. However, my buddy who is AD only had one thing to say; “welcome to the military” lmao

Reg-A-Muffin0716

Resist, Retaliate, Press Forward!
My belief atm is that the “they only look at the scores” mentality is bullshit☺ If that were the case I feel like they would have been done in an hour and the results would have been out the next day. So this could be a good thing that it’s taking a while. However, my buddy who is AD only had one thing to say; “welcome to the military” lmao

Well, you oughta know the adage they always say: “Hurry up and wait!” ?

exNavyOffRec

Well, you oughta know the adage they always say: “Hurry up and wait!” ?

Just because the board is scheduled to meet on Oct 28th doesn't mean it actually met that date, those days are placeholders and used to set deadlines for the applicants and NRD's. Those dates are put out without anyone knowing the schedule of any of the board members, or realistically who the board members will be at that time. The only ones who will truly know if the board has started are the actual board members. The board itself takes no time at all, then the names are put on a sheet, verified, then signed by the senior member, then the system is updated. oh and if the senior member isn't around to sign the results you will be waiting yet again.

If everyone is in the office and it starts on the date scheduled the whole process just takes a few days before results are out.

ndraper728

Just because the board is scheduled to meet on Oct 28th doesn't mean it actually met that date, those days are placeholders and used to set deadlines for the applicants and NRD's. Those dates are put out without anyone knowing the schedule of any of the board members, or realistically who the board members will be at that time. The only ones who will truly know if the board has started are the actual board members. The board itself takes no time at all, then the names are put on a sheet, verified, then signed by the senior member, then the system is updated. oh and if the senior member isn't around to sign the results you will be waiting yet again.

If everyone is in the office and it starts on the date scheduled the whole process just takes a few days before results are out.
so you're telling me my name is on a prorec Y sheet and is just awaiting a signature? ;)

RubaDub

Is there anyway to know anything? Aside from simply waiting it out with no direction.

Respectfully,
Someone who’s entire life resides on these results

Thanos

Is there anyway to know anything? Aside from simply waiting it out with no direction.

Respectfully,
Someone who’s entire life resides on these results

Just do what I told my daughter Nebula I’d do after I surprise attacked the pathetic Avengers’ base — “Wait.”

But no seriously, there’s nothing you can really do. Just relax and enjoy life. Easier said than done but still

OperationChungus

pilot
That video really puts things into perspective about how lucky we are to be in this position. Prorec or not, we have it pretty good in terms of even being medically qualified to apply. I know there are thousands of individuals with dreams as big as ours to one day become Naval Aviators who won’t get this opportunity.