• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

srp_4737

10 days until packages are due to NRC. I'm considering adding another column to the spreadsheet for people who ACTUALLY submitted to give more useful data to those who are looking. I assume its going to be difficult to get everyone to roger up (especially those who don't log in that often), but I think it'll be worth it.

Please just make a post saying that you've submitted so I can get to tracking data.

I'm submitted

buttburner69

I'm almost submitted!! I got my official PQ letter and my recruiter will try to submit tomorrow. ? We are having a slight hold up with NASIS but hopefully all is good to go tomorrow. It's been a long two years, Send me positive vibes!!!:)
How long did it take you from your meps visit to get your PQ letter? Also congrats on getting it all done!

pleahy15

I'm almost submitted!! I got my official PQ letter and my recruiter will try to submit tomorrow. ? We are having a slight hold up with NASIS but hopefully all is good to go tomorrow. It's been a long two years, Send me positive vibes!!!:)
Fingers crossed!