• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

swmonroe88

pilot
In still waiting on my FINSEL, but when the list of names came out I was listed with a March 1 date. I'm getting towards the end of the workday, and still no call from my recruiter re. a FINSEL letter, so we'll see haha.

OperationChungus

pilot
For the guys graduating in May, did your recruiter give you a date yet? Mine told me June 14.

I'm jealous! My recruiter told me months ago not to expect anything until I graduate in May. I'm really hoping for something relatively soon since the last board has been filling up July and August dates!

Snack Attack

Snack Attack
Contributor
My Physical was signed off this week and I'll be applying to this board. In need of another Community Interview and I'm all set:

Applying: SNA
Name: pcamp01
OAR: 46
AQR: 5
PFAR: 7
FOFAR: 6
GPA: 3.4
SEX: M
MAJOR: Sociology
Prior Service: N

Clearly I'm on the low end with scores but I'm hopeful based on the previous boards' acceptance. No waivers myself. Good luck to all.
Did you get accepted?

OperationChungus

pilot
For the guys that just graduated , have y’all heard anything from your recruiter?

Nothing different from what I've been told before. Still waiting on stuff to process on the Navy's end. Since classes are operating at 50%, there's lots of delay for those waiting. I was told late summer/fall to ship out unless I'm really in need of financial support (ie job loss from COVID 19 etc).

jleo_96

For the guys that just graduated , have y’all heard anything from your recruiter?
I got a text from my recruiter a couple days ago asking when I would be able to send in my transcripts. According to my recruiter, they are going to try to get me a July ship date. Obviously no guarantees, but that at least gives me hope that there's a chance to leave before September lol.