• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

Fenris78

H
do you know if active duty folks get shipped together for OCS? I’m applying for the January board and am trying to see when the active duty people leave, from the time they were selected. Seems like for civilians it’s pretty random
Pretty sure its random for active duty. I am shipping to OCS in May because that is my PRD at my current command. My division is pretty low on personnel so my CO didn't want to cut me loose early. So really its up to your COC when you can ship to OCS. Your CO will be in contact with NRC in regards to you getting orders to so don't sweat it.

swmonroe88

pilot
Anyone else still waiting on their FINSEL? I graduated last semester and my school didn't have transcripts ready until the 22nd of January.

I am, hoping to see it this week as a good number of the March 1 crowd got theirs yesterday. I submitted my degree information first week of Jan, so we're in about the same boat.

OperationChungus

pilot
Did any of you who graduated in December, and submitted your degree/transcripts shortly after, have an FY20 date versus a set OCS class date? Just trying to gauge my timeline and roughly my class date after I graduate in May.

I want to ship as early as I can, but obviously have to wait for my degree to confer.

dontskiplegs

Did any of you who graduated in December, and submitted your degree/transcripts shortly after, have an FY20 date versus a set OCS class date? Just trying to gauge my timeline and roughly my class date after I graduate in May.

I want to ship as early as I can, but obviously have to wait for my degree to confer.
I think everyone who hadn't graduated before the board convened got a "FY20" date.