• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

Acsantosus

Is there a list that shows my Prorec? My recruiter told me already but I just want to actually see it for myself.
Your OR has access to the list. You would have to contact him/her and it’s up to them if they want to share that information with you.

ndraper728

So I got picked up for SNA on this board although my recruiter put in an NFO application For jan board does anybody know if I will still be at this board although I was picked up last go around? SNA was my first choice but if Something were to happen in my physical that would prevent me from becoming a pilot I would like to be able to fall back in NFO

Swimmer91

So I got picked up for SNA on this board although my recruiter put in an NFO application For jan board does anybody know if I will still be at this board although I was picked up last go around? SNA was my first choice but if Something were to happen in my physical that would prevent me from becoming a pilot I would like to be able to fall back in NFO
If something disqualifies you from sna but you still qualify for SNFO I believe they usually try to keep you in the aviation pipeline anyway/switch you over. I don't think you need to be formally selected for both.