• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

ndraper728

ah yes, well unless the dude happens to be the Director I wouldn't hold my breath on that info, I have heard this many times before about the board being done.

My recruiter told me this morning that the selection results are waiting on a signature, so it’s safe to believe that the board convened.
Not sure that means anything according to this

exNavyOffRec

My recruiter told me this morning that the selection results are waiting on a signature, so it’s safe to believe that the board convened.

99% of the recruiters just go off of the board schedule, or they get the info from their processors who get the info from the NRC processors who only get the list after the board is done and signed, The board could have happened by now, it could have happened Monday, or last Thursday or not happened, there are really only a few people that know, the Director of accessions, the 3 board members, and CNRC himself.

More than once people would post here "my recruiter said" or better yet "the NRC processor told me the board was done", and of course it hadn't as the senior member was in my NRD doing a visit and pushed the board date.

The results will be out when they are out.

exNavyOffRec

I’ve been patient but I think this is bull shit. If it didnt convene then we should know. For a lot of us our lives are kind of on hold atm
Why would you put your life on hold? If you applied to Amazon, or Microsoft would you put your life on hold until you heard back from them? You don't put your life on hold for "maybe" jobs, you live your life and if you get lucky then you make adjustments in your life.

ndraper728

99% of the recruiters just go off of the board schedule, or they get the info from their processors who get the info from the NRC processors who only get the list after the board is done and signed, The board could have happened by now, it could have happened Monday, or last Thursday or not happened, there are really only a few people that know, the Director of accessions, the 3 board members, and CNRC himself.

More than once people would post here "my recruiter said" or better yet "the NRC processor told me the board was done", and of course it hadn't as the senior member was in my NRD doing a visit and pushed the board date.

The results will be out when they are out.
So you’re saying the board did happen or you don’t know? I’m confused