• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

exNavyOffRec

Honest question for @NavyOffRec ... if the board actually didn't meet, do we need to resubmit or are we automatically considered on the next appropriate board?
now you all are getting way ahead of yourselves, it could have met last week, or yesterday, or tomorrow, or 2 weeks ago, you just need to wait, and get used to waiting, if you don't have patience now you better learn to get it fast.

swmonroe88

pilot
now you all are getting way ahead of yourselves, it could have met last week, or yesterday, or tomorrow, or 2 weeks ago, you just need to wait, and get used to waiting, if you don't have patience now you better learn to get it fast.

?

My breadth of experience waiting on the DoD has taught me that preparing for contingencies early on is usually advantageous.

red6

Hey everyone I’ve been lurking on this forum for a while (3 years) and due to the fact that you are all a bunch of characters I figured I would make myself known for the first time. Going against 28 Oct board. Stats-

Applying: SNA
OAR: 51
AQR: 6
PFAR: 9
FOFAR: 7
GPA: 3.1
Sex: M
Dual Major: Plant Soil Science, Agribusiness Economics
Prior Service: N

Previously Marine Corps OCS Candidate with SNA contract. Was dropped on week 1 due to a mistake by a corpsman. Also went against 3 Navy boards throughout 2017 as SNFO. I have been to NAMI.

Really enjoying your conversations. Incredible how much you know and are still able to teach me. Hope to be your fellow candidate this winter! -and I’m down for beer and burpees

1812TC

Missed last board because my release from the Marine Corps "expired" so had to re-do it for this board. If this board hasn't convened or isn't going to, or whatever the case may be, I will surely miss the Dec deadline for the next board as my release has to go to my General for approval and will expire before the January board again.

#patience #roadto150

srp_4737

Missed last board because my release from the Marine Corps "expired" so had to re-do it for this board. If this board hasn't convened or isn't going to, or whatever the case may be, I will surely miss the Dec deadline for the next board as my release has to go to my General for approval and will expire before the January board again.

#patience #roadto150

Puts things into perspective for my situation. I am certainly lucky to not have those complications. I'm pulling for you big time @1812TC !! Hopefully everything gets sorted out on this board!

jalen22

I’ve been patient but I think this is bull shit. If it didnt convene then we should know. For a lot of us our lives are kind of on hold atm
I totally get it man, the rumors are that it's waiting on the admiral so don't let yourself overthink it. This whole job requires sacrifices and you're getting some first hand experience of some of that sacrifice right now