• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY18 STA-21 Applicants

cbk412

I don't think there have ran any reports since they officially closed out the site. I have a feeling they will run the NAVADMIN report just before they decide to publish the results. There has been no updates o NETFOCUS or the STA-21 website-- they may be steering clearing of utilizing as they did in the past.

MHasty

FY18 STA-21 CEC Applicant
My last update was 30Aug. Since this sight is one of the few things that comes up when you search for STA-21 info, they may be wise to the game.

Clif_Hanger

Congrats to all who made it! For those of us that didn't, it sucks, but don't give up. Your dream can happen as long as you keep pushing.

If anyone on here that made it wouldn't mind posting a redacted version of their package as a reference, that would be awesome....

exNavyOffRec

Congrats to all who made it! For those of us that didn't, it sucks, but don't give up. Your dream can happen as long as you keep pushing.

If anyone on here that made it wouldn't mind posting a redacted version of their package as a reference, that would be awesome....

One of the best things you can do is make a plan to finish your degree while in and then apply to OCS, when you take out the nuke and SPECOPS spots you are left with like 12 spots for other rates.

Congrats to the selectees! To the others--don't get discouraged, keep pushing toward your degree. At the very least you'll look better on next year's STA-21 application. Worst case scenario you're eligible for OCS.

abigail vytlas

OCS SNFO/AMDO
This was my third year in a row applying, my package has gotten better with each submission. I was selected as an alternate for NFO this go around, not sure how often they actually utilize the alternates but I'm just happy to see my name up there. Don't give up, I won't be.