• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY17 Supply DCO

exNavyOffRec

Where are you in the country? As for a CAPT interview, it DOES matter. Ideally, you should get at least one. This is coming straight from the Senior Supply Officers in the community.

but if you do the math O-5 + O-5 = O-10 and O-10 > O-6 that is how it works right :D

my NRD always would set up a panel interview on a specific day for all the applicants, the chair was a reserve supply O-6

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
my NRD always would set up a panel interview on a specific day for all the applicants, the chair was a reserve supply O-6
This is so heavily dependent on region leadership in the Supply world. They all have jobs, etc. and this is often not possible until centered around a NOSC and several are there. Also to note, they are shying more and more away from Skype and Facetime interviews. With only 20 getting selected annually this year and last, the face-t0-face interview is preferred. I have been a recorder for this board and you should hear the banter in the room. These interviews matter because they all know each other. We're a small community and even smaller at the higher ranks.

ACO

Where are you in the country? As for a CAPT interview, it DOES matter. Ideally, you should get at least one. This is coming straight from the Senior Supply Officers in the community.
Thank you for the response. I am in Denver. Do you have anyone that you would recommend that I can direct my OR to? I'm more than willing to travel or Skype but I want to make sure I am approaching everything as tactfully as I can.

Thar1321

Hello All,

I’m throwing my hat into the Ring as well. I’m curious to know your thoughts on my chances /feedback :

-Age- 28

-BA – Marketing 3.5 GPA

-MBA-Logistics and Operational management (pending 2018) GPA 3.9

-Six Sigma Black Belt (pending Sept 2016)

-2014 Sochi Winter Olympics Hopeful

-NASM certified personal trainer

-Founder of Forge Fitness MA LLC (Endurance and multisport coaching company I started)

-8 Years of Retail management at Starbucks

-Ultra marathon / Ironman/ Obstacle coarse race coach

-Served 1 term a VP of membership for Zoom multisport INC (non-profit)

- Boy scout in high school.

-Currently Manage a TSI gym with 60 staff and 3700 members.

My career path was different than most people because it revolved around training for the Olympics and schooling came after I retired. Let me know your thoughts and if there is any advice you would have for my packet.

Lockup

Not having the Master's degree right now may be the biggest obstacle. I'll leave the rest to the folks who know better than me.

havoc2

Thank you. I'm currently on a MOB overseas and am interested in apply for the JUL '16 Supply Board. I would like to get LOR out here and interviews to get ahead so when I return back stateside I will have a lot of the process completed. I'm just not sure what is all required for DCO supply.
Application submits 21JUL15 - 18JUN16; NRD Recommended 11JUN16; NRD Cutoff 18JUN16; Board Convenes 18JUL16.

I am former military and have been helping a friend go through the selection process. He recently had a change at his recruiting station and I am trying to ensure that his package is complete. He has had all of his interviews and his package has been designated "PRO BOARD." Is there anything he may have left to complete, or does the "Pro Board" designation suggest that his package has been submitted for Board review when they meet in July? Thanks in advance.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I am former military and have been helping a friend go through the selection process. He recently had a change at his recruiting station and I am trying to ensure that his package is complete. He has had all of his interviews and his package has been designated "PRO BOARD." Is there anything he may have left to complete, or does the "Pro Board" designation suggest that his package has been submitted for Board review when they meet in July? Thanks in advance.

PROBOARD means he's application is ready to be reviewed for the board.

havoc2

PROBOARD means he's application is ready to be reviewed for the board.
Thank you for the quick response. Based on the timeline you provided above, this would also mean he is already NRD recommended and just waiting for an outcome from the board? (apologize in advance if this question feels repetitive).

Lockup

Without going into any detail they do not want to medically clear me. I am trying to find out through my recruiter if there is any appeal process but thought I would ask here as well. I have three years invested in this and I got cleared for the last board so I am really frustrated right now.

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
Today is the day. Good luck to everyone that submitted a package.

Thar1321

Good Luck All!

Since this is my first go around at this, how long does it usually take for the results to be communicated?

Thanks in Advance!