• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY15 IDC DCO Boards

Hair Warrior

Contributor
General question - Would all Navy recruiters be able to see Board results upon release? Or, just recruiters who have a candidate applying to the IDC DIRCOM Board this month?

bryanteagle6

I would say anyone with access to the right part of the CNRC.mil lists. If they tried, I bet any recruiter or community leader could access the list. I would assume that whoever your recruiter is - they will get back to you as quick as they can. For some reason it is just later than normal. If he/she was holding out on you, someone else would have found out the results already and let you know. DAS normally comes on the boards and posts the total selection results along with what they were looking for... etc. So until he does that, I'm not getting anxious. Even the great and powerful "das" hasnt said a word! ha

bryanteagle6

yes you are! So you are either playing us....ha... or a big congrats to you!!! Where are you from? NRD? Like i said before, I speculated that the results would be our tuesday and we would hear tuesday/wednesday.

Derek0812

Not playing you. I'm in Denver, CO. and received word around 1130am MST from my recruiter that he was told by NRD Denver.

I've been at work all day and don't have access to unclass internet...so I was shocked to get off work at 4pm and check the forum on my iPhone to see that no one else has heard anything. What gives?

yes you are! So you are either playing us.... or a big congrats to you!!! Where are you from? NRD? Like i said before, I speculated that the results would be our tuesday and we would hear tuesday/wednesday.

20 Years

Derek0812.... congrats and enjoy this special day/moment, well deserved.
My NRD is San Diego and I haven't heard anything yet. On Monday AM I texted and emailed my recruiter, no reply yet. I applied for IP, IW, and Intel btw.
Cannot wail to learn my faith so I could retire if I don't make it, or continue in the Navy reserves as an officer.
Good luck guys!

Last edited:

bryanteagle6

awesome! Something about the West district of NRDs?! I suspect the East coast guys, like me, will get a call tomorrow. Everyone will ask you if you access to the list now.... ha!

Derek0812

I'm still shocked that I got IW. My primary was IW with a secondary of INTEL. I thought for sure..if I was selected...it would be for INTEL since they normally only recommend a few (less than 10) each board for IW. This was my first board.

Good luck to you guys. i'm sure you will hear tomorrow...if not this evening. I have no idea why my local NRD would be any better at passing on the results.

Derek0812

4 years active duty USN. Separated as a CTT2.

Picked up by Department of Defense in 2005 and have 10 years experience with them as an Intel Analyst. I'm currently a GS-13 and a Branch Chief...supervising branch of 30 people (MIL/CIV/CONT).

Graduated from University of Colorado with Bachelors in Sociology (proof that you don't NEED a tech degree to get selected).

GPA: 3.4

Letter of Recommendation from

2 x GS15
1 x Flag civilian
1 x Admiral select

All 10s on evaluation board

@Derek0812 congratulations on your selection!!! Who was your recruiter? Did you have LT Sitgraves? Did he mention if others out of Denver was selected?

What are your stats/quals?

Thanks!